Lives have changed as a result of working with this ancient practice. Many, by now have learned a lot about the basics of feng shui.
I’ll post something here soon on what those ‘basics’ might be.
But, meanwhile …………………….
How do you know when to call in the professional feng shui consultant?
Here are some guidelines:
- When clutter gets out of hand.
- Before you ‘break ground’ on a new project.
- Before you sign the purchase agreement.
- If you have a long spell of unfortunate events.
- If you plan to: renovate, sell, expand, move.
- If you are wanting to make some kind of change but feel *blocked*.
- If everyone in your neighborhood is experiencing similar events.
- Just because………………!
Feng Shui in the 21st century is quite different from how it was practiced ages ago. Intuition and a strong kinesthetic sense is still a requirement for the professionals, however new tools have provided more to see and be aware of.
Check out these modern day maps. Local space astrology & Astrocartography. Recently, I had a client return after a short stay in a location I had recommended she visit. Things happened for her that are hard to explain using simple left-brain logic.
Practice good feng shui.